Interactive Resource Tool

Your medical assistance should cover one substance use disorder assessment per year at the location of your choice.

CLICK HERE for a list of providers in Talbot County that take medical assistance, and offer assessments for adults.

Please CLICK HERE for a list of providers in the other four Mid-Shore counties that provide assessments and accept medical assistance.

What to bring:

> Identification

> Insurance Information

> Proof of Income

> Court Documentation, if applicable

> Conditions of parole/probation, if applicable

> Any MVA documentation, if applicable

> Any treatment or detention center discharge documentation, if applicable