Interactive Resource Tool

As a minor, we strongly encourage you to talk with a trusted adult, preferably a parent or guardian, about your situation. That adult can help you navigate what to do next. In the meantime, here are a couple resources that may help.

If you’d like to speak with someone the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) has a 24-hour, confidential, free hotline:

If you need help with tobacco cessation, including vaping (e-cigs), and are at least 13 you can call the Maryland Department of Health’s free service at

You also can use a free and anonymous youth texting quit (vape) program from the truth initiative by texting

If you’d like to learn more about alcohol, tobacco and other drugs, NIDA for Teens is a great resource